The key thing to remember when considering leasing is: It's the use of equipment not the ownership that will earn you profits.
Here are some other considerations:
- Preserve your cash without using existing capital
- Improve your cash flow. Lease vs. loan allows a smaller monthly payment
- Payments can be flexible, therefore eliminating budget problems
- In most cases, leasing represents a tax savings, as each payment made is a direct write-off
- Could help you from becoming an AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax) payer
- Conserves your bank lines of credit which are usually used for short-term needs or future expansion
- Expands credit ceiling
- Allows you to secure equipment today with tomorrows dollars, which are inflated.An effective hedge against inflation
- Does away with obsolete equipment
- New equipment, in many cases, increases your production, decreases your cost of operation and, ultimately, increasing profits
We are highly skilled in the use of the TRAC lease; one of the most popular methods of financing for trucks and trailers. A TRAC lease is specifically designed for over-the-road vehicles and trailers. This lease contains a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) that guarantees your business a certain residual price for the vehicle when the lease expires. This is the most common type of lease for business owners who want the option of buying the vehicle for a pre-determined price at the end of the lease.
Wallwork Financial looks forward to helping you find creative, competitive financial solutions for your continued success.